Partners & Donations
Common Boots Theatre is a member of Professional Association of Canadian Theatres (PACT), and the Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts (TAPA).
Common Boots Theatre is proud to partner with these organizations and many others. It is through our collaboration with local business, media outlets and corporations that we are able to strengthen our ties to a vast community in Toronto and beyond.
Interested in partnering with us? For more information on this and our other corporate social engagement opportunities, please contact Kesta Graham via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our Individual Donors for your continued support.
This season, although COVID-19 is preventing us from gathering in person as much as we would like, we continue to create.
Donations will be used to support the following:
- Commissions and/or development of new theatre and digital works
- Development of live binaural audio projects
- Creation of accessibility features for Deaf and Blind audiences
- Training of resident and associate artists in digital media such as live streaming and audio recording
- Outreach to ensure our work has its widest possible reach.
As a registered charity, we can provide charitable receipts for tax purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact Kesta Graham email@example.com or Alex Bulmer firstname.lastname@example.org
Charitable Number: 124105727RR0001